Tony O

What feature would you most like Employee Management to have?

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

Would be great to have a staff clock in and out feature with the capability of entering the employee's rate of pay in the back office. That way labour costs can be viewed at any given moment and would also serve as a helping hand with payroll. Of course, other employees not using the software (such as the back of house staff) would have to be also included but given a role that will only let them check in and out and not operate the software.

We talked - you listened......... Thanks for the recent update. Ive asked in live chat if this could be slightly improved on. It would be great to see "Break Start" and "Break Finish" buttons there also to keep track of breaks/rest time. Also, in the back office i see you can manually adjust time cards, but only start and end time together. It would be helpful if you could manually adjust either time individually. I do this if a staff member has forgotten to clock in or out. Additionally i notice the total hours worked coloum counts every minute into its total. eg, Clock in 09:48AM clock out 05:05PM = 7.28hrs. Realisticly the shift is 10:00AM till 05:00PM = 7 hrs. If the system could round up to nearest1/4 hour, this would make it more accurate. Other than that, another great update.

It is interesting request regarding break start/break finish. How is it different from clock out before the break and then clock in again after the break? In that case guess the worked hours shoud be counted correctly. Or it is a matter of convenience/special report on breaks? It looks like I am able to edit start and end time individually. But it is not possible to save timecard with missing clock in or clock out time.

Ideally, the system should have the ability to give an employee multiple job descriptions, with multiple rates. In addition, don't forget about overtimes rules. Overtime is pretty frequent in retail and restaurant environments.

So when a cashier/supervisor is preforming a refund the loyverse system should ask the reason why the items are being returned and the options should be customizable just like modifiers when selling the item. So after the item is moved over to the refund ticket the screen should say Reason for Return? and the options should be 1. Didn't like the item, 2. Damaged/Broken, 3. Item doesnt fit. These option should also be customizable. This way in back office when I review the returns for the day I can also see why the item was returned to help give me feedback on the item. This should also be an optional option that way it can be enabled/disabled. It helps me because I run a retail store.

In case of stores, owners are very sensitive to item prices. However on both the POS app and the back office, it is too easy to edit them. For example, on the POS app, employees can revise the price on the items menu with a couple of touches. On back office they can change the price even with touch misses in the item list page, because it provides a more convenient way. I know the best way is not to give the access to the item list to employees. But it is inevitable with a couple of reasons:

1. Customers frequently ask item stocks. In Loyverse, the only way to check the stock is to access the item list on the back office.

2. An inventory manager (an employee) needs an acess to the inventory management in Loyverse. The access, however, is bound together with the access to the item list, which allows to see, edit, and delete items.

My suggestion is:

1. Separate the acess to the item list from the inventory management, and break the item list access into two: the read-only access and the full access.

2. How about to provide stock checking on the POS app? I think it is very ordinary works in many stores and its access scope to the every employees is also reasonable.

This is HIGHLY needed in retail business and in any business. If a price in inaccurate the POS user should be able to override the price of the item if the item was priced incorrectly in the system. Only managers and administrators should have the ability to change the price and this should be tracked as well in the back office. There should be a daily report of what items got a price override. It should also list which employees issued a price override along with the ticket.

Better employee management...
Ability to input shift times per employee so overtime hours are auto calculated
Ability to add notes to employee
Ability to add photo to employee

• Like 1

employee inventory count

Push notification for: store open/close, employee clocking in/out, inventory count, cash count, sales, discount approval, end of day report

better cash count (coins,bills)

• Like 2

I have a customer who are using Loyverse Employee Management to control his Franchisees.

From a general perspective, I think Loyverse can consider enhancing this paid feature to fit better for franchising model. This can open Loyverse to more franchise business.

One of the feature request, is the ability to restrict employee from editing item's setting like name, price, color etc, at the same time preserving the ability to change the inventory quantity.

The reason of the feature request is that the franchiser wants to be able to control the menu, but yet allows the franchisee to manage their inventory.

With this in place, I can promote Loyverse to more franchise business in Malaysia, which they will paid for the employee management feature!

There are a few additions for the Employee Time clock that I think would be a fantastic additions.

1: Employee Scheduling and Calendar - It would be great to be able to actually create an employee schedule that shows on a calendar and table for employees to see what they work. Working over these scheduled hours would then show as OT Hours under the Total Worked Hours report we already have.

2: Employee Pay Calculated - We are given the total hours work which we love being able to use to keep track of employees worked hours. It would be even better and good time savor for the Back-End to input what the employees wage is on their profile and have their earned pay show for the time period selected. Given costs for products, sales, taxes and etc. are all calculated. I think it would be another great feature to simply calculate wage overhead as well.

3: Employee Time off Request - With the addition of the calendar, the simple ability for them to click on it and submit a request for time off or schedule change would be great. We can then go into the Back-End, view those requests, and approve or deny which then blocks out or changes that requested time period.

All around, this system is great. Keep it up and never stop improving! It has made a huge difference for my small business in ease of taking orders and fulfilling them accurately.

• Like 2

Hello and thanks for this great app.

Would it be possible to add a comment field in the time card so that an employee can describe what she/he has done during the time logged in?

Thanks and regards

Alex

Hello,
How can I know as an owner who entered that mobile number from my staff?

We have a Loyalty Program and we enter our customers mobile numbers, right. This is very important because we have some body from our staff who is entering the numbers wrong, it's more likely he is doing it purposely. but since we have no tool to help us out, we can't hold any of our staff responsible. , I wish you add this feature ASAP.

Thanks

I'll have to second this. This is a major flaw in the system that needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Under no circumstances, we would need to print receipt before being paid, reprint order, yes, but not receipt.

Suggestions: If disabling this feature takes too long, try adding 'unpaid' to the non-paid receipt?

please add options to disable the "charge" button on my second tablet. i don't want my waiters to charge customers directly. payment should made at my main tablet (cashier)

thanks team developer 

We have installed the POS app on all our employees phones so that they can use them to take orders.

The issue is that we want to make sure that when they clock in/out they are actually at the store.

So the easy fast solution would be to have a report that shows what POS was used for clock in/out.

The preferred solution is to have a way to restrict clock in/out to specific POSs

Please our employees can reprint tickets and not report sales to the system. This is a big issue for us, means money.

Being able to disable that option or at least with password will be great.

Another option could be having a report that  shows the number of tickets reprinted could be useful.

Also i want to disable split payment feature for cashier profile or make it with password.

Thanks

• Hot beverage 1

Keeping the production recipe/ components  details hidden from employees. We value our recipes and allowing this to be seen by other employees is not good. Hopefully you can have the production details password protected. What employees can do  key in how many will be produced 

It is recommended that the employee be able to enlarge the product image before adding it to the order
It helps confirm what was placed in the order

When split payment, After each time you charge a payment,  The app can print receipt for each of them.

Example.

1. Split bill for Card and Cash
  2. when you charge Card payment you will get 1st uncompleted receipt
  3. when you charge Cash payment you get 2nd uncompleted receipt
  4. after both payment complete you get a complete receipt 

So you get 3 receipts from a single purchase, That look almost the same.

If you just charge only 1 type of payment and got the receipt. Then cancel the ticket. You got a hard copy of receipt and no data record in loyverse history at all(Next sale has the same receipt number as the one printed out earlier).

That free receipt out of nowhere can be used to fraud, customer can easily confuse that they got a real complete bill and not notice anything if not look closely.

So my suggestion is that.

1.If the payment is not complete there shouldn't be any hard copy of it at all.

2.Reprint function should not allow to print out easily. At least have a mark for 2nd or 3rd copy print and printed by who. (from topic below)

Please add a feature that can disable Reprint funtion.

In my Salon's case, there are many "BlowDry' Transactions..

Employee could just reprint the previous Blowdry transaction and give it to the next Guest.

Please make it posible..

I am a 3 years loyal customer.

I want to be able to choose which employee can log in to which POS.

So you can only use the code of employee 1 (let's say that this employee's code is 1001) on one POS
And the code for employee 2 (let's say that's 1002) on all others

So if you log in with 1001 on POS 1 it will work, but it will not log you in on POS 2, 3 and 4
And the other way round: 1002 can log in to POS 2, 3 and 4, but not on 1.

We really need this feature, please like 😉

please add options to disable the "charge" button on my second tablet. i don't want my waiters to charge customers directly. payment should made at my main tablet  only

Inventory Items displayed in the selected language of the employee.

Please provide a feature where we can grant access to employee to see the remaining items inventory in their shop WITHOUT giving them access to edit them (for obvious security reason)

More securer way to login as manager/oner maybe a qrcode? to make it easier a qrcode self generate with the Pin?

Like in this case is 6996 qrcode1645628600_qrcode(1).png.237e0194a0a1306c55271824a6291676.png

Hello,

Please, I have found the cashier cheating on split payment by making payment by clicking on pay for half of payment and he get a ticket and he after this he cancels the all of the transaction and by finish the transaction is not recorded and the half payment also not recorded and he gives the ticket to the customer
How i can disable split payment for cashier or you have to correct this bug please

Need "waitor" role where waitors take order and manage open tickets only. They cant complete the sale and open cash register. This would be fulfilled by cashier role which is already available in loyverse. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi.! I hope all you guys are ok.!

I want to share my feature would most like, because It's a real problem when you have a medium-old employee.

1. The final price need to be more bigger and with a strong color or/and background

2. And in the final paided screen the total paided and change number need to be more bigger and with diferents strong color or/and background, and add the number "money recibe", sometimes the client try to confuse you in what was the bill that he paided.

I add some photos.

Thanks a lot.! 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Boricado
recibe number was wrong, I edited

In our environment (and standard practice in our country)  Cashier (and management) are the only employees allowed to apply payment to a check.  With the current Loyverse we cannot differentiate between Cashier duties and general waiter duties.  Would be great if  we had additional type of employee that is "waiter" so they cannot apply  payments.  Appreciate the consideration 

8 hours ago, TheGrillPV said:

In our environment (and standard practice in our country)  Cashier (and management) are the only employees allowed to apply payment to a check.  With the current Loyverse we cannot differentiate between Cashier duties and general waiter duties.  Would be great if  we had additional type of employee that is "waiter" so they cannot apply  payments.  Appreciate the consideration 

In that case, all sales will be recorded to the Cashier, not Waiters. How about 'Sales by employee' report? How do you think, in that case, we need to record a sale to Waiter, who close the Open ticket, or we need to leave as is (sale recorded to the Cashier)?

It would be very helpful to see who is currently logged into the system as well as an admin or owner to log them out.