Paul154

What feature would you most like Loyverse KDS to have?

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

It will be great for the owner to track how fast your employees are, see overall performance. 

I am setting up another tablet as KD of all items, which records all order tickets including void ones, to be checked at end of day. Here is some suggestions 

1. KD recall list not allowed to be cleared without access right, and can have option to display daily, weekly even monthly on the list. This should be a quick fix for tracking void orders. And further, 

2. Predefined list of reason and a comment filed for voiding order. 

3. Void list can be exported or printed from docket printer. 

The ability to check idems on Kitchen Display that have already been served to the customers whithout closing the whole ticket. 

Also, for void tickets to be in the sales reports with the reason why it was void. 

• Like 4

Great update that really helps. If something similar could be done for table numbers then that would be even better. Simple drop down and manually enter the table number which can be printed on kitchen orders/ KDS. Great work guys

We plan to soon lounch and improved version of the open tickets. Making possible to predefine a set of open tickets that can be selected when saving a new ticket.

Hi team, I’m looking for a customer order complete screen. We have Loyverse up and running in our fish and chip shop, we have  4 registers talking to three kitchen display’s. Can we have an app that links from one of the Kitchen displays to a screen the customers can see showing the order number or name of customer letting them know their order is complete. We spend a lot of time on a busy night going through orders looking at what is complete and what is still cooking. 

Thanks  for the great app and keep on working hard to make this the best solution!

Hello, this is actually a suggestion or request.

Can we add functionality to change color display of the items in KDS depending on the dining option? Our kitchen staff have committed several mistakes already, preparing food for dine in even if the food is for take out or delivery. I think it will help if the color of take out or delivery items are different from dine in.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

I want to use the customer information for table information.

Therefore i created i.e. Customer - Table1, Table2,...

On the invoice / order the customer information is present. But on the kitchen printers bon is no such information. How to do that? Is it possible that you can bring this feature?

Thx!

Hi
You can see table number on the order you sent to the kitchen display if you have activated predefined open tickets feature.

image.thumb.png.17873db140caa071a3219755880bcac2.png

Hi, i know the thing with predefined open tickets -> but my question is is it possible to use the customer field as table feature. I can also name customer 1 as table 1 and therefore print this information on bon.

This works for invoice but on kitchen tickets there is no such information as customer information is not on it.

The workflow of normally open ticket is little workaround because there are more clicks than really needed for this feature (ie. save, reopen, doeing cash,...), also it is not really a table feature because what is if a customer orders, orders again, it is not possible because first of alle the open ticket has to be closes therefore the table is free again for booking...

1. Apply a coupon code (discount) to a category.  For example, if  we give 15% off on food, the discount should apply only to the food category on the ticket .

2. User defined rounding.   We work in pesos, there is no 1 peso, so we need to round to nearest 5 pesos. 

3. Define hours of work.  Say from 9:00 am to 1:00 am the following day.  No one in our business closes at 12:00 pm

4. Able to receive payments against tickets.  We offer credit and customers pay here and there.  System can't handle it.

5. Reliable KDS.  We have single router and dedicated IP and KDS always goes offline.

6. Download daily data within a specified date range into one spreadsheet.

Granted I have the free version as we don't have employees, but add the six above and I wouldn't mind pay 10 bucks a month. 

I think the software is great, but the developers have gone dormant.  I haven't seen any development timeline or the introduction of new features. 

Is it possible to export data from KDS tablet/device?

I would like to know the detailed time spent for preparing the items. It is displayed in the KDS device, but I don't know how to retrieve the data. Thanks!

Hello Andres, thank you for your answer. 🙂
I hope we can export the data from Loyverse KDS. It will be a big help in data analysis and efficiency improvement on our side (we are running a small restaurant). 🙂 Thanks!

It would be fantastic to integrate with something like OrderReady to be able to show orders that you dismiss from the KDS to show on a url that you show on a tv or laptop/tablet.

Also to be able to get a message from the POS to the KDS about extra stock and to be able to click yes if we still have some.

• Like 1

Equally agree, this is a very necessary function to improve the service of our businesses that sell food.

It would be great to be able to print each kitchen order items onto their own papers. This way, as a bubble tea shop, I can stick each items onto each cups. 

Found a post but no answer. Is it possible to print out 2 copies of kitchen order. I know I can do 2 stations but will cause confusion. Need all items on the one docket but 2 copies without having to "reprint". Thank You

We have 2 stations at work. 1 for pizza 1 for pasta. We could spend a few hundred dollars on another printer, but prefer all items on one order, at both locations. Looked at another printer option, but once assigned to a printer you can't add to second one either to show all items on each print out. With all items showing on both copies it's easy to match up items for each order. Thanks

Data of time when order was prepared and ready, from kitchen pos.(kitchen crew will have to touch kitchen pos whn starting to prepare and touch kithen pos agian when prepared already.

I'm wanting some functionality for the KDS that allows for an external device (such as a bump bar, or even just a keyboard) to clear orders, and recall (a basic hotkey option would be good for each option to clear-- aka, "1" for the first item, "2" for second, and a certain availability for pulling up 'recall' and the same functionality with number buttons assigned to position on the recall list)

I know the standard 'bump bars' aren't bluetooth, and probably won't integrate at all...but having an option to emulate that functionality would be nice.

• Like 1

I am wanting 3 separate KDS in place. One for the Cook part of kitchen, one for the cold assembly, and one for the 'completed' orders (delivery to customers).
I was hoping to separate item categories, but it seems when you create a printer group, it makes those categories unavailable once they're in 1 group.
That works for the kitchen and cold assembly, but for a 'summary' screen of all open orders that need filled, you have nothing to work with.

Is there any way to accomplish this 'delivery' screen?

Edited by empirebattles

It would be amazing if an option is develop whether to have the ticket with "A continuacion" (in spanish)
or an scroller option for the tickets. Despite we have been working with "A continuacion" option well, to have just one
column per ticket instead the possibility of several columns per ticket.

• Like 1

Currently it isn't clear how to show the kitchen how many people are sitting at each table. This is a common data item which kitchens rely on for ensuring that the food they are sending out is matched up with the right number of people. We can 'fake' it, by creating an item called COVERS with a zero price and selecting it for all 'dine in' tickets, but it doesn't feel like the right way to do it. Could there be an optional data field for tickets into which we can enter the number of covers, which displays on the KDS and the receipt etc as part of the header information?

Thanks.

Yeah, our kitchen staff would also prefer one column per ticket rather than having tickets roll over onto a continuation ticket. Having this as a display option would be great please, devs.

On 8/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, hanor.brig.ivea said:

Hello Andres, thank you for your answer. 🙂
I hope we can export the data from Loyverse KDS. It will be a big help in data analysis and efficiency improvement on our side (we are running a small restaurant). 🙂 Thanks!

Really like the idea of exporting the KDS data or adding a report in the backoffice.

Additionally, I would love to be able to view the status of the KDS in the Dashboard app.  A quick view showing the number of tickets active on each screen, number of items total, average time to complete ticket.

• Like 1