AirstarGroup

Feature request: Integration

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

Hello, Is there any way I can create a customer kiosk or even a webpage where they can place an order and pay (much like some McDonalds restaurants)? Thanks, Alex

As written above, any way to combine WooComerce and Loyverse?

for stock purposes?

zapier perherps. ??

J'ai une store sur internet avec PrestaShop. Je vends aussi dans des marchés privés avec loyverse.

La suite logique est pouvoir intégrer les deux. 

Quelcun sait comment intégrer loyverse avec PrestaShop ? 

Hi! 

Is there a option to integrate NFC and/or RFID enabled payment services?
For example to use in Clubs, festivals etc. where People are able to pay with a card/wristband or anything loaded with a NFC or RFID chip?

So people have the ability to top-up theire account (bases on the customer option within Loyverse) and pay their drinks with it.

Regards
Edwin Terlouw

A killer feature for us would be to integrate with an app so that we could set up collection or delivery option and a customer could order and pay for anything available.on our Loyverse Inventory, I.e. self ordering remotely or in our cafe.

Being able to link a Loyverse App to our own account and then make available to customers would be a truly useful and business enhancing feature.

• Like 2

I am also suggested paid feature for E-Wallet integration with E-wallet vendor in Malaysia

Hi does Loyverse have any integration to Valitor or Ingenico card payment system?

Cheers in advance

Graeme

Just wanted to bring up the feature idea about integrating or perhaps even creating a "plug in" feature that can work with online ordering and delivery companies that are now starting to become very popular. You may even be able to charge a small fee for each app to use it within the POS system such as employee management and inventory like you have now. The reason why I bring this up is because I am being contacted by these companies now because of customer demand reaching out to them, but I do not want to lose this great system that you guys have developed. Just an idea, that perhaps you can look into creating and allowing plugins for things such as this.

Thanks, 

Tim

• Like 2

Currently the only option to integrate directly with Loyverse and a Eftpos Terminal in Australia is Tyro, Verifone is a competitor that we use and it would be amazing to use them to avoid mistakes from staff/volunteers.

Since we can use iZettle card payments, meaning this would be a perfect alternative for whoever uses iZettle, why not developing the module to allow the Star DK-AirCash?

I would move from iZettle immediately, right now not possible as I have DK AirCash + Star i350 printers.

One killer gestire that you can add Is integration with:

Gloriafood (delibery system app free) this the best service for recive delivery order. It Is free like your app.

Just Est (food delivery - pay service)

Deliveroo (food delivery - pay service)

Also i ask to add xon/xoff protocol for fiscal printer (in Italy) this Is the most used protocol

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

Thanks for Loyverse. Have been using at various restaurant sites in India.

We have 2 main third party aggregators now in food delivery. Namely Swiggy & Zomato.  A feature to integrate the orders received from them directly on the Loyverse PoS will be very helpful. This will not only help existing users but will enable many more to start using Loyverse.

I would like to see an integration for customer direct access to place orders and pay via a website or app. This would be a massively useful feature to businesses that do takeaway and delivery orders, or even to order from the table like Wetherspoons and McDonalds.

Even as a monthly paid module, imagine the advantage over the cost of using something like JustEat and the convenience once of everything going through the same system for Kitchen Display and order analysis.

If I visit our cafe I can use my phone to place an order from the table, with a 100% management discount, as I have Loyverse POS installed on it. This would be fantastic if a customer could do this via a customer account and make their payment too.

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now