crusty

Feature request: Customers

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

I really need a way of creating an account for a customer the pays on monthly/weekly basis

I do want a Self-Ordering system with Loyverse. I think that customers can use it easily.

Just give them an indivisual pass code to input their order. 

• Like 3

The ability to send estimates to customers. The screenshot just does not capture long options and doing it from the iPad means we have to crop. Customers call in orders, email and send orders via messaging apps, we would like a way to export the order even if it is a png, jpg or your same HTML format, that we can send to them in the app of choice.

i would like to see: option for customers to pay with XRP crypto currence via a QR code shown in the customer display.

Loyverse generates the amount to be paid and customer can pay via XRP wallet app (toast, coinbase wallet etc) on phone. Why XRP and not Ethereum or other coins? because the payment of XRP is in 3 seconds and it's almost free. Receive money even without a bank account!

here is an example how you can already use this but without the integration in loyverse.

https://xrpayments.co/

• Like 1

I would like to have the ability to accept part payment on a bill and have an outstanding balance for the customer. 

Also it would be nice if I can enter quantity by fractions rather than just whole numbers only. 

It would be great if the menu had an option that the image could be clicked on and it gives more detail about the menu item. E.g. if I click on Apple Pie it goes to a discription of the apple pie where I can state "made with fresh granny smith apples in  our own back shop" as an example.

The idea being that I can hand a customer a tablet and he/she can choose what they are ordering straight from the tablet.

So the tablet acts as a menu. 

This will mean that the menu can always be up to date as things can be moved on and of according to season, etc.

I think customers would, in many cases, prefer to order off a tablet and their order go straight to the kitchen so they know that their order is 100% correct.

Another suggestion that I think would really help, An ability to display "Ready" orders, as in an order status board that can be shown to customers, something similar to the kds.

I run a plant nursery, and i would like an option where i can store requests by customers for new products (plants) which i don't currently stock. Against the customer details, if there was this option, it would be great. 

We have shops that are far away from each other and a customer is always a customer for only one of the shops. Is there a way that I can sort customers according to the shop they visit or that a shop can only see "his" customers?

First of all appreciation for the whole development team for providing such a nice & user friendly application

It will be better if you can add one more description for Product that can be used to enter Product Name in local language only to show in printout. 

if you do the same also in Customer & Company Names your application can be used in any language without much hurdles.

Wait for you response

First of all, thanks for these great products.

I have a few things that I miss in the POS.

- What do you think of an option for adding specific pick-up or delivery date and time for open tickets?
So that we can rank tickets by priority time, also on the KDS. That will save a lot of mistakes and switching with tickets in the kitchen.

- An online order website or plugin for my website directly linked to my POS.  So that tickets arrive directly in my kitchen.
It also prevents mistakes when overwriting online orders of third parties into Loyverse POS.

- Some extra fields for adding information from new customers.
Think of, delivery address, second phone number, custom field what can be created in the back office?

- Last but not least. Maybe adding some sounds into the POS. When payment is done or with a new incoming order.

Thanks!

David

• Like 2

Hi,

Is it possible to add new field in customers? I want to add home address and work address. 
I was trying to add it via note field but it won't let me press Enter (new line).

Would be so nice if we can add a custom text field just like creating customer profile in squareup.

Thanks.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:07 AM, CraigPinto said:

Barcode for the customer section! It would be really helpful when using the customer loyalty program with physical cards.

Would think this would be simple to implement too. A simple text field that is indexed with the table of customers so all you have to do when searching for a customer is scan the barcode into the search field and it finds it in the list of "barcode" fields. I suggested a while ago using the email field for this but then you lose any ability of using the email field for its intended purpose unless you note their email in the comments portion.

*** Edit, New Development

I tested around a little more and found out that now the phone fields and the email fiends are strict with what is placed in them. So you can't simply enter a value anymore have it searchable. HOWEVER, I have also discovered that the Comments field is also searchable. So this field could be used for a unique 6 or 8 letter/number combination for customers to use as their identifying lookup for their account. I don't have a scanner at the moment to test this and see barcodes will work to scan a card and get a read into the search field to look them up. But if you keep the code short enough to start, it shouldn't be to much to simply type in the "account" to find the customer.

Edited by Timothy

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now