KHZ

Tax Rate

We expect a new regulations for TAX on Smoking at Coffee Shops and Restaurants of 100%.

I found that the maximum Tax rate in Loyverse App is 99.99%. I hope it would be increased to accept rate of 100% and more. 

Hello @KHZ

Could you tell please for which country do you need it?

Also, could you explain in more details please what does it mean that tax rate is 100% ? Does it mean that all the money you earn from selling tobacco you give to the Tax administration?

Hi! Loyverse can implement 100% rate tax. Could you please tell when this regulation is started and do you use added or included tax?

On 10/2/2019 at 11:15 AM, KHZ said:

We expect a new regulations for TAX on Smoking at Coffee Shops and Restaurants of 100%.

I found that the maximum Tax rate in Loyverse App is 99.99%. I hope it would be increased to accept rate of 100% and more. 

I would prefer to provide this information including supporting document in a privet link. 

The expected tax would 100% of the total amount of the order plus 5% VAT. For example if the order was $100.00 

Hi, 

I have submitted the supporting document. I think there is still time before this new regulation may be applied not less than 3 months from now. I know we could apply 50% as tax 1, then another 50% as tax 2, and finally VAT 5% as tax 3. But this may not look professional and may be not approved by tax department. 

At the document which I have included it shows if the order amount is $100.00 tax would be $100.00, then VAT would be 5% i. e. $ 5.00, so the total of the invoice would be 100+100+5=205.00.

Thank you for taking care of your clients. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, KHZ said:

I would prefer to provide this information including supporting document in a privet link. 

You can send the information to email rita@loyverse.com

Hi! I just would like to let you know that today we have released the option to create tax 100%. You can check it in your back office

Hello,

Would like to thank you very much for listening to your clients.  It is really a great App and a great Team behind it.

• Thanks 1

You are welcome! We will keep working to provide a good experience for our customers 😁

Please reach out to us, if you have other suggestions.