When will izettle work with Android?

The North Skelton

Question
13 answers to this question

Hi all!

So after 2 years we don't have a option to do the integration of izettle with android from Loyverse? You go to do any modification on the future or we need to discard this option?

Regards

Integration of IZettle with Android required cooperation with them. Now IZettle is making only a pilot project. Therefore, our company plans to have such integration in the future and we added it to our roadmap.

Is there any movement with Loyverse accepting the android app its very frustrating as a new user of the Loyverse system to find I cannot use my zettle card reader, please update 

On 6/15/2020 at 5:09 PM, Erich said:

Integration of iZettle with Android required cooperation with them. Now iZettle is making only a pilot project. Therefore, our company plans to have such integration in the future and we added it to our roadmap.

It has took already 8 month when Zettle (previously known as iZettle) release Zettle SDK to Android! And still Loyverse Android version is not support Zettle card payment device? What is taking time?

On 7/23/2021 at 4:15 AM, Martti said:

It has took already 8 month when Zettle (previously known as iZettle) release Zettle SDK to Android! And still Loyverse Android version is not support Zettle card payment device? What is taking time?

Yes, I need Android with Zettle. Do you have a date for this integration?.