When will izettle work with Android?

The North Skelton

Okay, there seems to be confusion from Loyverses on blogs on the issue with iZettle, Android and Loyverse. On their blog dated the 15 Oct 2017  it says "

posted: 28 Nov 2017

• 1 year later...

Loyverse POS works with iZettle only for iOS devices. Perhaps it was confusing, I guess an edit can be done and specify "Loyverse POS for iOS is wholly integrated with the iZettle reader..." Thanks for letting us know!

• 2 months later...

Any idea if Loyverse is looking to integrate iZettle with the android app just like it did with the iOS version?

Edited by Pelican

Hi! As we known, Isettle is just now developing SDK for Android. Thus, Loyverse for Android was not able to integrate with iZettle at the moment

• 7 months later...

Hi all!

So after 2 years we don't have a option to do the integration of izettle with android from Loyverse? You go to do any modification on the future or we need to discard this option?

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Integration of IZettle with Android required cooperation with them. Now IZettle is making only a pilot project. Therefore, our company plans to have such integration in the future and we added it to our roadmap.

• 5 months later...

iZettle has release their SDK to Android. So it up to Loyverse, do they want support iZettle in Loyverse Android version.

https://www.izettle.com/gb/developer

1FC36DD9-6F09-48E8-AD63-B27ACF007E65.png

• 6 months later...

Is there any movement with Loyverse accepting the android app its very frustrating as a new user of the Loyverse system to find I cannot use my zettle card reader, please update 

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2020 at 5:09 PM, Erich said:

Integration of iZettle with Android required cooperation with them. Now iZettle is making only a pilot project. Therefore, our company plans to have such integration in the future and we added it to our roadmap.

It has took already 8 month when Zettle (previously known as iZettle) release Zettle SDK to Android! And still Loyverse Android version is not support Zettle card payment device? What is taking time?

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2021 at 4:15 AM, Martti said:

It has took already 8 month when Zettle (previously known as iZettle) release Zettle SDK to Android! And still Loyverse Android version is not support Zettle card payment device? What is taking time?

Yes, I need Android with Zettle. Do you have a date for this integration?.

• 4 months later...