cybermailer

Customer Information on kitchen printer

I want to use the customer information for table information.

Therefore i created i.e. Customer - Table1, Table2,...

On the invoice / order the customer information is present. But on the kitchen printers bon is no such information. How to do that? Is it possible that you can bring this feature?

Thx!

Hi
You can see table number on the order you sent to the kitchen display if you have activated predefined open tickets feature.

image.thumb.png.17873db140caa071a3219755880bcac2.png

Hi, i know the thing with predefined open tickets -> but my question is is it possible to use the customer field as table feature. I can also name customer 1 as table 1 and therefore print this information on bon.

This works for invoice but on kitchen tickets there is no such information as customer information is not on it.

The workflow of normally open ticket is little workaround because there are more clicks than really needed for this feature (ie. save, reopen, doeing cash,...), also it is not really a table feature because what is if a customer orders, orders again, it is not possible because first of alle the open ticket has to be closes therefore the table is free again for booking...

Please, write your suggestion about this feature to the support chat manager. (EXPLAIN IT IN DETAILS FOR THEM)