Sign in to follow this  
Dorothy

When will SumUp payments work on Android?

Question

It would be SO amazing to have this feature finally work on Android! I currently have to use the "Card" option and switch between the Loyverse app and the SumUp app and manually enter the amount charged in the SumUp app =( Such an unnecessary hassle! Frustratingly I can link my SumUp acccount with my Loyverse account, but don't have the option to link the SumUp card reader in the Loyverse app =(

Please give us Android users an update!

8 answers to this question

SumUp is only available for iOS for the moment, that's the reason you don't have the paymet option in your android device. I heard that SumUp will also be compatible with the Android version of Loyverse POS soon.

I know that it won't be integrated with iZettle. I also know that it will be integrated with Android, but nothing else, perhaps by the end of this year (?) let's hope so.

I've heard from the team IZettle will be coming to Android at some point in the future.. So we are getting mixed messages here. IZettele is one of the largest in the UK & Europe. I would be silly to miss this out.

I also heard from Loyverse team, they plan to do that in near future. I really hope it comes soon

Is ther any information about this feature? It's 2018 June and Loyverse for Android still needs that.

We are glad to inform that Loyverse POS on Android now supports SumUp payment provider since v.2.10.