Roddy

What feature would you most like Loyverse to have?

WOWDisplays

Good Day, We are new here and I can only hope we are submitting an already highly requested feature. This one is minor, could you allow us to place Images in the Categories section as well. Currently it is only an option in Items. My company prints and sells fabric and fabric related items, so we have tons of categories each with a few items, We have found that on the POS it's easier to put categories on the main screen and have a two step process to checkout rather than having all the items on the main page and scroll to search. Images in categories would help as we build. (so would barcodes I guess but we are not there just yet) 

Thanks for letting us tell you the things we would like and thank you for listening even if we don't get it right away, But I'm sure this would be an easy update. 

TWNMyanmar

Get solution, thanks

Edited by TWNMyanmar

Doppellecker

PLEASE make the APP GodB-Konform, so all in germnay can use this POS.

Speacally, we need a day-report of all sales including tax. Like the shift-report. But we need ONE Report for the hole day!

Or you make that we can merge the shift reports to one report.

ronald

Gift Receipt !

Some customers would like to get gift receipt (no $$ shown on receipt) to their friends who received the gifts. In case, their friends needed to exchange, they could do it by themselves. I think it is simple programing, no $$ to show and change the receipt title as Gift Receipt.

Exchange !

Some retail shops have NO REFUND policy, customer could exchange products but no refund. That would be able to maintain inventory as well as billing correctly. REFUND+SALES would need to calculate any difference before proceeding payment. Should it be considered? 

africa1228

I would really like to have access to the back-end database tables so that past errors can be deleted or corrected. It is frustrating to have to ask Loyverse to go into the back-end tables and modify records. And I am sure it is time consuming for them as well. If we could access back-end tables it for our own businesses it would improve things for us and also reduce time spent by loyverse staff correcting our errors.

If Loyverse doesn't want to give us access to back-end tables, then past receipts ought to be able to be edited for any data in them.

Ahmedsaeed

I hope add delivery address or delivery fee in future. I think this is important feature

Edited by Ahmedsaeed

SkitheDuck

I find it odd that the "Refund" option is not available in offline mode. The sales have yet to be synced with the back office but I cannot correct errors after the sale? I am working in an area without wifi or cell access. The Sales function is great but without the ability to Refund I have to write notes and leave my shift open until I get back to where I can get internet connection. Refund while offline is not a regular or premium feature. It should be a basic feature with the sales options. Mistakes happen but with no way to correct they are extra work at the end of the day.   Please make Refund a regular function offline!

SkitheDuck

At the beginning of the shift you have to put in how much the float is but you do not have to punch it in at the end of the shift? I have used the Payout function to achieve this but I feel like it should be part of the End of Shift to record the float and separate it from the rest of the cash.

urbancoinlaundry

Hi, 

I would like to have a feature request for enabling / disabling cent in the price and transaction. In some countries, the inflation is so high, that the smallest currency unit is 100, instead of 0.01. (For example, in Indonesia). 

Thanks!

citashgrove

HI, can we ask for two features in your next version design. at the moment, there is no report for staff openning cash drawer without a sale, we believe the record should be easy for owners to easily manage and find who and when opened cash drawers without making a sale. this feature should give business owners a great evidence if money in cash drawer was short. 

Another feature I would suggess is to open the cash drawer when the payment method is card, which lets staff put the transaction records in drawer. At the moment we have to give staff permission to be able to "open drawer without a sale". 

hanor.brig.ivea

In Loyverse back-end (web app), it would be good if we can filter by Dining Option (similar to Sales by Payment Type).

Barista

We've been using this for a few weeks now at our coffee shop and overall, have been impressed by the software.  Probably the single greatest feature we would like to see is for the software to allow us to swipe, tap or insert a card right after pressing the "charge" button.  Right now, we have to press "charge", then "Credit Card", then go through the tip option all before the system starts to look for the bluetooth card reader.  We have a drive-thru window at our coffee shop and we lose about 8 - 10 seconds per card transaction because of all the extra time lost to get through a card transaction.  The time involved might end up being a deal breaker for us.  If the software could recognize the card reader activity sooner, bypassing the extra screens, we would save very valuable seconds.  Even having the ability for the software to keep the card reader connected in the background would be helpful.  The 5 seconds it takes to search for the card reader each time is eternal for a drive-thru.

Nafeesa

please add options to disable the "charge" button on my second tablet. i don't want my waiters to charge customers directly. payment should made at my main tablet (cashier)

thanks team developer 

Yatakhayaloon

We have installed the POS app on all our employees phones so that they can use them to take orders.

The issue is that we want to make sure that when they clock in/out they are actually at the store.

So the easy fast solution would be to have a report that shows what POS was used for clock in/out.

The preferred solution is to have a way to restrict clock in/out to specific POSs

Amine

Please our employees can reprint tickets and not report sales to the system. This is a big issue for us, means money.

Being able to disable that option or at least with password will be great.

Another option could be having a report that  shows the number of tickets reprinted could be useful.

Also i want to disable split payment feature for cashier profile or make it with password.

Thanks

Loui

Need 2 new report summary; Sales by stores and Sales by customer. The Sales by item report would be the perfect layout for both Sales by store and Sales by customer summary. 

Edited by Loui

Georg

Hello  @Loui

At the moment you able to apply filter Sales by stores/Sales by employee in the header of the reports:

image.thumb.png.a3786a2d011341b0331e8242731ea711.png

--------------------------
Also, you able to see the Purchase History of Registered Customers in your back office:
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-see-purchase-history-customers

And in the POS App as well:

https://help.loyverse.com/help/purchase-history-registered

David

First of all, thanks for these great products.

I have a few things that I miss in the POS.

- What do you think of an option for adding specific pick-up or delivery date and time for open tickets?
So that we can rank tickets by priority time, also on the KDS. That will save a lot of mistakes and switching with tickets in the kitchen.

- An online order website or plugin for my website directly linked to my POS.  So that tickets arrive directly in my kitchen.
It also prevents mistakes when overwriting online orders of third parties into Loyverse POS.

- Some extra fields for adding information from new customers.
Think of, delivery address, second phone number, custom field what can be created in the back office?

- Last but not least. Maybe adding some sounds into the POS. When payment is done or with a new incoming order.

Thanks!

David

Victor

i would wish if loyverse could actually link up with our a4 printer to print an a4 size receipt/invoice

Pbaker101

1) Fully featured Training Mode

2) More options on what prints on the customer receipts

3) Greater flexibility for the Sales Screen over what displays and in what order plus custom colour capability 

4) To add Categories to Groups for simple reporting i.e. Hot/Cold - Wet/Dry etc

5) Set which screen you require for the opening screen

6) Set products to individual kitchen printers/screens

7) Change text font styles/ sizes/ colours