Roddy

What feature would you most like Loyverse to have?

I'd love to be able to drill down and filter further in the reporting, to see a sales summary but for only a specific category or item. eg, an hourly bar graph of all the coffee sold on Saturdays, or a list of the sales (inc date and time) of rare bulk sales (so I can filter them out of the daily sales charts).

• Like 2

1. Modifiers with inventory tracking 

2. API: Let Zapier or auotomate.io manage the integrations if it is not possible to handle by Loyverse team. POS MUST be connectable to Quickbooks, Xero etc. Loyverse is affordable, but having to hire staff to update the accounting makes it too expensive.

• Like 1

Ability to set weight and price/weight at time of sale. eg. Select item 'apples' and enter '.05kg' and '$8/kg'.

An API to connect to Loyverse in order to collect data about sales and work with them in different ways.

1) Add in settings the default custom time frame. In our case it’s always 6AM to 6AM so it’s a hassle to keep on changing the time to view the sales.

2) Automate creation of logs when inventory is updated. Currently, when you add an item and you want it tracked, you’ll have to do ot separately in advanced inventory. Hopefully you can simply place an add or deduct button per item per store and the tracking will be created automatically.

3) Every close shift, provide a summary of items sold per shift.

4) In dashboard, add time selection, currently you can only select dates. better if most features of back office is available also in dashboard.

5) In sales report, provide average daily sales.

6) Customize price of advanced inventory service depending on the features that the user will avail.

I would like to be able to not just enter the total amount of cash when opening or closing a shift but enter the amounts for (configurable) coins and bills (23 x € 1 coins, 15 x €5 bills etc.) This would prevent calculation mistakes and ease cash management.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Hour pricing. And customizable colors for categories and items beyond the included 8 or so.

A killer feature for us would be to integrate with an app so that we could set up collection or delivery option and a customer could order and pay for anything available.on our Loyverse Inventory, I.e. self ordering remotely or in our cafe.

Being able to link a Loyverse App to our own account and then make available to customers would be a truly useful and business enhancing feature.

• Like 2

Ability to change receipts more. Mostly the prominence/size of order numbers as this is how we call customers to pick up there food.

I have a customer who are using Loyverse Employee Management to control his Franchisees.

From a general perspective, I think Loyverse can consider enhancing this paid feature to fit better for franchising model. This can open Loyverse to more franchise business.

One of the feature request, is the ability to restrict employee from editing item's setting like name, price, color etc, at the same time preserving the ability to change the inventory quantity.

The reason of the feature request is that the franchiser wants to be able to control the menu, but yet allows the franchisee to manage their inventory.

With this in place, I can promote Loyverse to more franchise business in Malaysia, which they will paid for the employee management feature!

On 7/15/2019 at 7:51 PM, kitch8nfoodservice said:

1) Add in settings the default custom time frame. In our case it’s always 6AM to 6AM so it’s a hassle to keep on changing the time to view the sales.

2) Automate creation of logs when inventory is updated. Currently, when you add an item and you want it tracked, you’ll have to do ot separately in advanced inventory. Hopefully you can simply place an add or deduct button per item per store and the tracking will be created automatically.

3) Every close shift, provide a summary of items sold per shift.

4) In dashboard, add time selection, currently you can only select dates. better if most features of back office is available also in dashboard.

5) In sales report, provide average daily sales.

6) Customize price of advanced inventory service depending on the features that the user will avail.

I agree with all the requests

I am also suggested paid feature for E-Wallet integration with E-wallet vendor in Malaysia

Posted (edited)
  1. Integration with Verifone Terminals in Australia.
  2. More Prominent Order Numbers on receipts (Big at the top of the ticket, Option instead of logo).
  3. Show order number on screen after payment complete.
  4. Better use of Predefined tickets for counter service tables (Order and Pay at counter then get a table number for food to be brought to).
  5. Ability to update stock number from KDS/Kitchen side. (We have our orders away from our kitchen.)
Edited by Highway Cafe
  • Like 1

Firstly Loyverse is a fantastic software. Very much apprentice the team behind this.

Ability to save recipts in A4 paper size and appropriate templates to go with it. This is the one feature that would make loyverse usable for me. Thanks.

• Like 1

I would like to have the address of clients in database and to be printing on bills, in order to organize deliveries. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Make the button for NEW SALE either larger or let the screen go back to the main screen after a few seconds.

I'd also like to be able to change the text on the buttons, as some translations aren't 100% up to what I would want.

• Like 2

There are a few additions for the Employee Time clock that I think would be a fantastic additions.

1: Employee Scheduling and Calendar - It would be great to be able to actually create an employee schedule that shows on a calendar and table for employees to see what they work. Working over these scheduled hours would then show as OT Hours under the Total Worked Hours report we already have.

2: Employee Pay Calculated - We are given the total hours work which we love being able to use to keep track of employees worked hours. It would be even better and good time savor for the Back-End to input what the employees wage is on their profile and have their earned pay show for the time period selected. Given costs for products, sales, taxes and etc. are all calculated. I think it would be another great feature to simply calculate wage overhead as well.

3: Employee Time off Request - With the addition of the calendar, the simple ability for them to click on it and submit a request for time off or schedule change would be great. We can then go into the Back-End, view those requests, and approve or deny which then blocks out or changes that requested time period.

All around, this system is great. Keep it up and never stop improving! It has made a huge difference for my small business in ease of taking orders and fulfilling them accurately.

• Like 1

Customer Loyalty Signup App - The ability to have a very small app just for adding Customers to our loyalty system without having to have the employees do it. I know this feature could be included on the Customer Display, but this little addition would stand apart from that and would not display any ticket information. It is simply an app to sign up for store loyalties. If you want to try and go a step further, perhaps even introduce a secure web form for each account that does this very thing that Loyverse users can link too on their Facbook page or website and then customers can sign up at home at any time. That would be big time saver for employees and customers because then the employee doesn't have to take those minutes just gathering those few lines of information. You know? And after a while, those minutes really add up!

• Fire 1

Introduce Training Mode:

A mode where everything works but is not stored, so we can train new staff members.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, CZDH said:

Introduce Training Mode:

A mode where everything works but is not stored, so we can train new staff members.

great idea

• Like 3

Customize Cash Tenders for system to compute change accurately for every transaction. 

Ex: if my customer pays 550 for a 430 charge I should be able to manually input that amount of it is not available from pre-defined amounts that are random. 

765B5BF9-BF83-419F-B996-D477879B5A04.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CP1 said:

Customize Cash Tenders for system to compute change accurately for every transaction. 

Ex: if my customer pays 550 for a 430 charge I should be able to manually input that amount of it is not available from pre-defined amounts that are random. 

765B5BF9-BF83-419F-B996-D477879B5A04.png

Well you can type in the amount you received under "cash received" ?

Thanks. Staring me at the face. I posted that since customer service told me there isn't a way to input cash tenders.

It would be great if the menu had an option that the image could be clicked on and it gives more detail about the menu item. E.g. if I click on Apple Pie it goes to a discription of the apple pie where I can state "made with fresh granny smith apples in  our own back shop" as an example.

The idea being that I can hand a customer a tablet and he/she can choose what they are ordering straight from the tablet.

So the tablet acts as a menu. 

This will mean that the menu can always be up to date as things can be moved on and of according to season, etc.

I think customers would, in many cases, prefer to order off a tablet and their order go straight to the kitchen so they know that their order is 100% correct.

I would like to request loyverse to implement the credit based billing where we have customers locally who come and make purchases very often and shall pay the whole amount at once after a period of time.

Another suggestion that I think would really help, An ability to display "Ready" orders, as in an order status board that can be shown to customers, something similar to the kds.

On 9/5/2019 at 12:36 AM, Tarun said:

I would like to request loyverse to implement the credit based billing where we have customers locally who come and make purchases very often and shall pay the whole amount at once after a period of time.

For this feature I've been using a separate app called KHATA BOOK which is very use full it would be helpful if you could put such features in Loyverse.

Hello and thanks for this great app.

Would it be possible to add a comment field in the time card so that an employee can describe what she/he has done during the time logged in?

Thanks and regards

Alex

Can we please add the ability to have items with a negative value, because we have something called an equipment guarantee, which is a fee to guarantee the equipment but once returned the amount is returned to the customer, and given the nature of our work sometimes this happens after a long period and it is not practical to refund as it will be impossible to find that reciept, and added not all users have the authority to do Refund nor view all the reciepts,

Adding an item with negative value is available in other POS software and it makes it easier to track the count of what has been refunded opposed to the equipment available