Roshanracer

What feature would you most like Loyverse POS to have?

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

I think it would be very helpful if there would be a feature which would allow us to deactivate a certain POS device from the currently associated device. This comes in handy when one forgets to log out of the app before deleting it. E.g., Cash register has the receipt series of "1" as it was the first POS device. Due to some error, if the app gets deleted, the system will still show that that POS is active. This adversely affects the business as you will no longer be able to issue a refund. And furthermore, it will break the receipt series, which can lead to legal complications. So I feel it is better if there was a switch which would allow us to deactivate any POS device from the back office.

Please allow the price of items to be overridden. Sometimes the prices may not be changed in the back office in the time when my store has a sale for different clothing items because I may have forgotten a few items. When scanned it rings up the original price posted in back office. If there was a feature such as sliding right on the item on the ticket to override the price and then having a manager enter their pin number to temporarily change the price for that one transaction for that one item it would make everything so much simpler. This is a feature desperately needed, and I know the loyverse team can make it happen. Please!!!

• Like 1

We are in the process of changing from Square POS to Loyverse and so far I am liking it. One major issue I see is how the POS screen handles barcodes that are scanned that don't exist. Square would come up with a pop up saying that the sku wasn't in the system and made the used press okay. Loyverse has a small pop up on the bottom of the screen that is easily missed and doesn't prevent the user from continuing. We are constantly changing our inventory and barcode mistakes on import do happen. On Loyverse it is very easy for a cashier to not notice that an item was not added to the sale and move on. It would be helpful for a full screen pop up to be enabled in the settings that prevents the cashier from continuing to scan without acknowledging the unknown code.

• Like 1

The pos we used before Loyverse had a pop up and a buzzer noice when the barcode wasn't recognised so it was impossible not to notice it.

Like you said it's easy to miss if the product doesn't scan and it can result in loosing money so +1 for me on this one.

Hi! Thanks for the great app! I'd like to have couple of new features:

- In the back office / sales by item, the ability to sort columns by ascending or descending order (most or least sold item, or margin on each item). As of now, I need to export the sheet and import in excel, then filter the result

- Would it be possible to export data to xlsx, pdf and csv as well?

Thanks a lot for your assistance!

• Like 1

Thanks to all at loyverse town 

Can we have an own barcode options, example : to read and collect the item weight from barcode.

Regards 

Tips Feature that allows users to record a tip amount to the ticket, however, it must not be recorded in the Gross Sales amount.

So when closing a ticket, have a tip field that the user can input and close the ticket.
In the backoffice, have a menu where the tips that have been recorded are listed there, but do not add it to the Gross Sales total.

Currently, we are recording the tips but as a menu item and it is being added to the Gross Sales total which is incorrect.

PLEASE

• Like 3

Please add Epson TM-T20II bluetooth as a possible kitchen printer too.

1. fast payment screen- for my situation as a fast service cafe a fast payment sceen would be perfect if added to the sales screen. small keypad size with option to accept card/tyro/cash

2. table button- i would replace dine in or takeaway option and change it to takeaway as defult or choose  table numbers to give the option as dine in. each venue can choose the number of tables according to their size 1-20 or 1-25.

3. option to set items as modifier- that will give an option to set modifiers on the same scrren as the products that need to be modified. for example for coffee(large for size, skim, sugars ect)

• Like 1

Exchange rates,  in some countryes you can pay with local currency and us dollars

Loyverse should have an option to Convert without use a calculator, just before start vending the Exchange rate

I've just started uploading my first items and there are 3 things that stand out to me most and would make a huge impact.

1. Items should be able to sort by SKU/Part # or Name, not just name.  Otherwise it forces me to use valuable description characters to include the part number first, then the description.

1.1 Adding a thumbnail of the icon/color/image to the item list page would make it easier to know if the image was imported or not and visually move through the list instead of opening each item.

2. It would save a ton of time to be able to import the photos and have them mapped in another column on the import sheet. For example, column U could be "Image" and the name of the file could be placed here.  Then with a new import dialogue window multiple files could be uploaded at once.  Import the images first, then upload the item list to find the images.

3. Category Images - First, they need the capability to have an image, then there should be the same import dialogue for category list as there is for items, again mapping the image.

Obviously 2 and 3 would take quite a bit of coding, but adding a category image until then should be an easy fix until they can be fully implemented.

• Like 1

I'd love to see a touch 10-key pop up when I hit an item button.  At the same time I'd like the default "1" in quantity to be selected so when I type in a number in the 10-key it would change, rather than add to (for instance if I want 99 as a quantity, I currently have to first delete the "1" rather than just start typing).  If 10-key impossible, then just having the default "1" selected so that I can just start typing would be a help. But After I selected an item (option) all I'm ever going to be changing is the quantity, nothing else, so I don't need the whole "keyboard".

The ability to span midnight as 'one day' (or shift) in the Back office statistics. e.g. Our working day starts at 5pm and finishes at 2am the next day. To analyse and gather statistics for the shift, I have to extract the midnight to 2am from the previous day, and add the midnight to 2am from the next day, to see the shift analysis.

• Like 1

I would like to have an option of adding a 2nd barcode to an item. For example, I sell books and sometimes they have multiple ISBN numbers depending upon the company who is distributing or publishing the book, if I could add the second barcode to the item so it can be read vs. having to add the same item twice with a different barcode.

1. Set the week to a customizable one. Our week starts on Wednesday.
2. Customizable shift hours. We close at 1:00 am, so all sales between 12:00 am and 1:00 am are for the previous days. Many clients do not close out open tickets until close to closing time.
3. Dashboard app is limited. Would like to see sales by item.
4. Ability to export a range of dates into separate lines in spreadsheet. Right now you have to export 1 day at a time to incorporate into excel.

Maybe it's just the low quality of the screens on my tablets, but it's almost impossible for me to tell when a modifier is selected. So the ability to change the highlight color or contrast would be extremely useful to me. It is my only true issue with Loyverse. As a programmer, API support would also be an absolute dream. I would work for your company for free, helping to develop and bug test new features if it meant we could impliment API support.

Point one going as far as being able to check items as complete Instead of mark whole order as complete.

I would love to see these 3 features:

1- We need to know in the back office when someone  has clicked on an order and marked it as complete through the KDS screen.

2- We need to change the sender name in the purchase order, currently it’s Loyverse Support, and my suppliers wont appreciate it because they expect to see our name.

3- It would be really great if there’s an option to  show an indication if the items that make a composite product being produced in the production environment are low or out of stock before confirming production.

Because before producing 3 cakes , it would help me by knowing if the stock of those ingredients are available to produce it, or in some instances aren’t. To quickly purchase them.

This will also be important say a customer ordered a big amount and I want to check if I have the resources to produce them to begin with or not.

The addition is really simple it’s just an indication that appears either yellow/red to indicate anticipated out of stock or low stock in the item(s) produced before clicking on create 

Ability to set weight and price/weight at time of sale. eg. Select item 'apples' and enter '.05kg' and '$8/kg'.

I would like to be able to not just enter the total amount of cash when opening or closing a shift but enter the amounts for (configurable) coins and bills (23 x € 1 coins, 15 x €5 bills etc.) This would prevent calculation mistakes and ease cash management.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1. Integration with Verifone Terminals in Australia.
  2. More Prominent Order Numbers on receipts (Big at the top of the ticket, Option instead of logo).
  3. Show order number on screen after payment complete.
  4. Better use of Predefined tickets for counter service tables (Order and Pay at counter then get a table number for food to be brought to).
  5. Ability to update stock number from KDS/Kitchen side. (We have our orders away from our kitchen.)
Edited by Highway Cafe
  • Like 1

Make the button for NEW SALE either larger or let the screen go back to the main screen after a few seconds.

I'd also like to be able to change the text on the buttons, as some translations aren't 100% up to what I would want.

• Like 2

Introduce Training Mode:

A mode where everything works but is not stored, so we can train new staff members.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

On 9/5/2019 at 12:36 AM, Tarun said:

I would like to request loyverse to implement the credit based billing where we have customers locally who come and make purchases very often and shall pay the whole amount at once after a period of time.

For this feature I've been using a separate app called KHATA BOOK which is very use full it would be helpful if you could put such features in Loyverse.

Can have the following feature implemented.  
it’s heavily discussed in the community. 

in the kitchen printer to be able to print one receipt per item and the order number  

this will be good for juice bars, restaurants with different chefs ... 

example. If someone asks for three different juices, the printer in the kitchen will print three different receipts   

thanks 

Suggesting to have a qty of order for modifiers. 

I used them as "add-on" for a beverage shop and having a hard time inputting 2 same modifier. 

E.g. Modifier Chocolate Syrup. Adding one is not a problem but if customer decides he wants to add on 2 chocolate syrup then it becomes hard. 

Cheers! 

hey there i would like to suggest 2 features

1 is expiration date since i own a pharmacy i would really like to knw when my meds are goin to expire it would be a great feature to add to loyverse

2 is to add another way of search is called PPA basically this is searching by price of  a product using specific number would give the item right away for Ex medicine X price 5.33 £

if i type in the search box 5.33 it would give directly this medicine since each medicine got a specific price tht doesnt match with another med this would be great feature  

and again thank u so much for your great effort god bless u

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 1:49 AM, Dazzler’s Staff said:

The ability to check idems on Kitchen Display that have already been served to the customers whithout closing the whole ticket. 

Also, for void tickets to be in the sales reports with the reason why it was void. 

If you touch the item that has been served, the system puts a line through it, but doesn't close the ticket. Guessing this feature was added after your post, so Loyverse may have acted on your suggestion :).

ADVANTAGE 1 for LOYVERSE: increase attractivity and subscription of "advanced stock management" option => $$$$

ADVANTAGE 2 for LOYVERSE: the list of suppliers is already existing in the app so that these datas can be used easy without any heavy development cost.

AIM: to make easier reordering to suppliers and easier pick up tasks of ordered products when several items of the same supplier show LOW STOCK

HOW: possibility of grouping all items from a same supplier showing LOW STOCK

FEATURES REQUIRED: additionnal line of data specifically dedicated to supplier's name into each item description file.

FINAL DOCUMENT REQUIRED: printable pdf showing the lists of grouped items supplier by supplier than can be sent electronically or manually given to both buyer and to picking up guy.

Sometimes a customer may request a particular food item in an amount we dont usually sell. 

For eg. A $12.00 box food is 2Pc chicken with fries. But some customers want a $10 worth food. I want the cashier to be able to input the order right from the sales screen. Like have a blank item. Which she can name and price. And bill. 

Hope it makes sense

There is no feedback sound to let you know when you have successfully selected an item within the Sales Screen. This is a simple feature that could be implemented and would be of great assistance to avoid errors when rapidly placing our orders

Good Day, We are new here and I can only hope we are submitting an already highly requested feature. This one is minor, could you allow us to place Images in the Categories section as well. Currently it is only an option in Items. My company prints and sells fabric and fabric related items, so we have tons of categories each with a few items, We have found that on the POS it's easier to put categories on the main screen and have a two step process to checkout rather than having all the items on the main page and scroll to search. Images in categories would help as we build. (so would barcodes I guess but we are not there just yet) 

Thanks for letting us tell you the things we would like and thank you for listening even if we don't get it right away, But I'm sure this would be an easy update. 

• Like 1

We have subscriptions, people with a subscription that enter will be entered on the POS, but don't pay then and there (they have payed their subscription before)
But then the cash drawer opens. I hope you can add a function to have the cash drawer only open if there is actually a sale of € 0.01 or more, and not if there is a "sale" of € 0.00

Edited by CZDH

At the beginning of the shift you have to put in how much the float is but you do not have to punch it in at the end of the shift? I have used the Payout function to achieve this but I feel like it should be part of the End of Shift to record the float and separate it from the rest of the cash.

• Like 1

Loyverse is a great app but a few changes/additions would very welcome updates.

I'd like to be able to set my own defaults in all areas such as "items".  I like to display the max(100) but to my knowledge I have to change the "Rows per page" number every single time I go on a page.  If I'm going back and forth between pages, I have to change the 10 to 100 every time....please set up for user to determine number of "rows per page" displayed...along the same lines are....

default times for reports, I'd like to set my own and not have to change to "custom" every time I run a report....we are a tavern and open past midnight, our hours need to show 10am until 5am the next day...it would be great to do this ONCE in settings vs. every single time I run a report...which is often;)

Hi, 

I would like to have a feature request for enabling / disabling cent in the price and transaction. In some countries, the inflation is so high, that the smallest currency unit is 100, instead of 0.01. (For example, in Indonesia). 

Thanks!

HI, can we ask for two features in your next version design. at the moment, there is no report for staff openning cash drawer without a sale, we believe the record should be easy for owners to easily manage and find who and when opened cash drawers without making a sale. this feature should give business owners a great evidence if money in cash drawer was short. 

Another feature I would suggess is to open the cash drawer when the payment method is card, which lets staff put the transaction records in drawer. At the moment we have to give staff permission to be able to "open drawer without a sale". 

• Like 1

I want my customers to be able to pay for items taken over a period of time. This allows them to take the items, and make partial payments on different days (installment plan). Currently, the open ticket system allows splitting the payments, but everything has to be paid the same time. How can I accomplish an installment plan.

1) Fully featured Training Mode

2) More options on what prints on the customer receipts

3) Greater flexibility for the Sales Screen over what displays and in what order plus custom colour capability 

4) To add Categories to Groups for simple reporting i.e. Hot/Cold - Wet/Dry etc

5) Set which screen you require for the opening screen

6) Set products to individual kitchen printers/screens

7) Change text font styles/ sizes/ colours 

• Like 3

Hello, I need to see the tax amount displayed on the POS screen on open tickets (on items with TAX INCLUDED in the price). I know that when you print receipts (even open tickets), the printer shows the tax amount on paper below the total amount, but I need it to display the amount on the screen as well.

Right now it only displays: TAX (Included)

What I need: TAX: 10,85 (Included)

Is there anyway that I can make that happen?

SERVICE CHARGE:  Can I ask for a new feature? It would be great to be able to add a service charge. We are trying to use your POS to sell tickets which as a service change of 3.5% of the total cost of the ticket purchased or a minimal change of £1 if less then the 3.5%.  We need to open a Calculator every time to work out the service charge, if less than £1 will charge £1 if more we charge the 3.5%. Is this something you may consider adding?

Does anyone from loyverse check this thread? Just curious because the development of loyverse seems really slow compared to other apps and after using it for over a year (and paying for the extras) I'm getting a bit fed up of blindly waiting for updates with no clue if what I'm waiting for is even on their radar.

• Like 3

Print comments and details is essential for deliveries. I have to type address in name tab and often gets cut off. Defeats the whole purpose if a delivery option. Also need to copies of the whole order to match up items sent to different stations. Having to reprint slows everything down.

• Like 1

maybe it is possible to enable/disable each payment on the differtent pos terminals? so you have payment A and B on POS1 and payment A, B and C on POS2...

• Like 1

Is it just me or is there no description field in Loyverse? We've been using Square and Vend for some time but want to change. Unfortunately each system has its quirks. Vend has the most features with multiple tags and types but is also the most expensive. Square only allows one type but is free. Loyverse has most of what we need but we use the description field for specific info about our beers like bottle size, ABV, style, country. And ideally we use multiple tags to allow revenue tracking by multiple dimensions. 

Anyway, we can live without the multiple categories, but no description field is a major miss for a POS. 

good evening, I would like to know if it would be possible to deactivate an item when there is no more stock
this a feature request 

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now