1 answer to this question
Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By deba
      When I want to connect Loyverse on my IPad to the Sumup bluetooth Terminal I get the request to enable microphone in the privacy settings of the IPad. But then Loyverse does not appear in the microphone-settings. 1. Why is the microphone required? 2. How can I circumvent the problem?
    • By Jrivera
      Ref: connecting a mobile bluetooth printer in the Loyverse app.
      In the Android version of the Loyverse app one can select an "Other" printer and "Bluetooth" connection. The printer works connected to Android devices. I need this functionality to be operational in the IOS version of the Loyverse app. In the IOS app (v10 user) we are not getting similar and flexible printer options for an Other/Bluetooth printer in the Loyverse app. The printer connects to the v10 IOS device and prints. But, the Loyverse app will not connect to the printer. Am I missing something and not seeing the Other/Printer options for IOS?
    • By Europelle SG
      I have a bluetooth printer that cannot be connected on iOS. I can only think of 2 solutions. First is to connect the printer directly to iPad via OTG cable. Second is to connect USB printer to AirPrint server and point iPad to it. Can anyone advise on this? I really need help on this!! :(
    • By Riceandwheat
      Is it possible to add a new printer to your acceptable list. 
      phomemo
      model M02
      FCC ID: 2ASRB-QY-M02
      for IOS 
      thank you
    • By Jess
      Hi guys, do guys experience what I have experienced? I've got an Epson Tm-m30 ethernet printer and it connect with my ipad loyverse fine. It connects to printer for about a good 30mins. It prints out fine for about 30mins then display Printer Error. Whenever I leave the ipad alone for about 30mins, it will display this message until I kill the App from the background then it works fine for about another 30mins. I don't know why. I have tried to restart ipad, restart modem and delete loyverse app then reinstall it again. 
      The printer show no error sign or anything. The internet works the entire time with no issue with internet at all. I don't know why it does that. If anyone know how to fix it please tell me. Thanks

Loyverse Point of Sale