Belall

Loyverse as it name suggest, don't you think more/ broad choice of loyalty options to choose from should be made available?

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

We currently offer a physical card which is stamped every time a customer buys a coffee. After they have bought 10 coffee's they get the 11th Free. It would be great to offer a digital version of this. I think the sign up process needs to kept really simplistic so as not to put off older customers or those who are not tech savvy. We'd like to be able to have plastic loyalty cards that could be swiped/scanned before or during a sale which then keeps a record of their purchases and points value etc. Customisable % or points would also be a great way of upselling particular items/products. Double point Mondays and other workable promotions that could be created by us for specific needs.
  • Like 1

Is there a way to customise the loyalty  points system for specific items and customers as opposed to just an across the board percentage   

It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to sign a customer up to a loyalty program by scanning the barcode on a plastic card. Once signed up, it would be great if the customers barcode could be scanned and the customers record updated with the transaction. We have been looking at various plastic loyalty cards, but the sticking point is they don't work with Loyverse.

As customers ourselves, we have used these before and they are great.

• Like 1

I'm on a carwash bussiness, and in this bussiness I also sell some accessories.

now I would like the loyalty program affects only on the service job, not items (or setup items with different percentage) any work around on this?

• Like 1

1. The ability to partially close tickets in the kitchen display. As it is right now, when closing a ticket you have to have deliver all foods or items on that ticket. It will be extremely helpful and nice if you can mark items as they are being send out from the kitchen to now what’s missing from that ticket instead of having to remember it.

2. For the loyalty system it will be nice if certain points can be awarded outside of a ticket. Say 50 points for first visit. 100 points for birthdays, etc. Also being able to add more info on the customer account such as birthday, number of visits, etc.

Customer Loyalty Signup App - The ability to have a very small app just for adding Customers to our loyalty system without having to have the employees do it. I know this feature could be included on the Customer Display, but this little addition would stand apart from that and would not display any ticket information. It is simply an app to sign up for store loyalties. If you want to try and go a step further, perhaps even introduce a secure web form for each account that does this very thing that Loyverse users can link too on their Facbook page or website and then customers can sign up at home at any time. That would be big time saver for employees and customers because then the employee doesn't have to take those minutes just gathering those few lines of information. You know? And after a while, those minutes really add up!

• Fire 1

On 11/9/2018 at 9:28 PM, obejohn said:

It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to sign a customer up to a loyalty program by scanning the barcode on a plastic card. Once signed up, it would be great if the customers barcode could be scanned and the customers record updated with the transaction. We have been looking at various plastic loyalty cards, but the sticking point is they don't work with Loyverse.

As customers ourselves, we have used these before and they are great.

I thought about this myself. Using a card. The only thing I can think of is using the phone number field as look up for any loyalty cards. But I can not test whether anything can be scanned into the field because we don't use a scanner right now. But if it did work, and you can get loyalty cards with a max number of 15 characters, numbers only. Then you could, theoretically, use that field for loyalty cards. If you can't scan in those search fields, and when adding the number to the customer profile, then perhaps use a smaller number count say 6 or 7. That is just an idea for a temporary solution with how it is currently set up.

Figured I would share this idea just in case it does help someone... 

• Fire 1

Thanks for sharing this Timothy, it is something that I hadn't considered (or even thought of). Our android tablets allow the camera to be used as a scanner, so I will investigate when I get some spare time. Thanks once again for your suggestion.

Exactly. Where is the proper Loyalty program?
Or at least a quicker way to add a customer to a transaction. We can make a unique barcode for them and then scan it everytime they show us their barcode? Or a QR code. We can simply print their barcode or a QR code on a piece of card and they can scan that card every time they make a purchase. If we are not giving another app, we can give them a QR or barcode that can be assigned to their user in the backend. Simple.

• Like 1

- Loyalty Program/Or at least a feature in POS to assign a barcode to a user.

As the name of the app suggest, it should be a Loyalty Universe. But where is the proper Loyalty program?
Or at least a quicker way to add a customer to a transaction. We can make a unique barcode for them and then scan it everytime they show us their barcode? Or a QR code. We can simply print their barcode or a QR code on a piece of card and they can scan that card every time they make a purchase. If we are not giving another app, we can give them a QR or barcode that can be assigned to their user in the backend. Simple.

- Discounts.
       - One time Usabale discounts OR
       - One time usable discount codes.
       - Time Restricted Discounts OR Discount codes.

Really need the loyalty feature to scan a barcode and these discounts. Regular Customers are not happy.

Thanks.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:41 PM, Front said:

I'm on a carwash bussiness, and in this bussiness I also sell some accessories.

now I would like the loyalty program affects only on the service job, not items (or setup items with different percentage) any work around on this?

I understand that this is an old post but I would also like to have this feature introduced. I wouldn't want all my items/services to reward points (laundry business).

• Sun 1

Hello, 

I want to know if I can configure the Loyalty program in such way that customers earn Loyalty points only if they purchase some specific items?

Hello, 

It is not possible to set the Loyalty points only for specific items in your account.

Loyalty program, when activated, is applied to every item. Your registered customer will earn a certain percentage (that you have set up in your Back-office->Settings-> Loyalty) of the total amount spent on a purchase as loyalty points.

You can then (when the customer desires) redeem this points to give your customer a discount. 
You can check more information about Loyalty program here: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-customer-loyalty-program and about redeeming Loyalty points in this link :https://help.loyverse.com/help/points-discounts

Many places offer loyalty schemes which don't work by accruing points, but instead involve customers buying (or registering for) a 'discount card' or 'discount scheme' which means that those customers are entitled to preferential prices, usually by means of a % discount. Ours is a very simple set-up: customers who buy a 'discount card' for £25 are entitled to 10% off all their purchases for one year from the date of their registration.

We would love to be able to manage this in Loyverse instead of having a spreadsheet to record validity and expiry of discount cards, and having to remember to apply the discount to each sale. We don't need a full-featured CRM system, but some basic CRM features in Loyverse would be ace.

So either we need to be able to put customers into a group, and then have a discount applied automatically to every sale to a member of that group OR (which would be a better solution) have an actual discount scheme in Loyverse, which means each customer has a field to indicate if they are enrolled in the discount scheme, and another field to indicate the expiry date. Being then able to sort customers by the expiry date of their discount, and even email them a reminder to renew (or put a message on their receipts if they're within a month of expiry). 

Would anyone else find such a feature useful? Or have a different way to address a similar function?

• Like 2

Barcode for the customer section! It would be really helpful when using the customer loyalty program with physical cards.

• Like 1

Can you please add a birthday firld to the customer page? It will be useful to offer discounts to customers on their birthdays

Hi,

I also need this in my business. Reward someone for a service he had with 10 or 20% but not for having paid a drink. It is really crucial. The loyalty progtam is too much simple as of today. I can contribute to the dev cost if you want 🙂

• Sun 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah it would be really nice to be able to configure that points are applied to certain items only. 

Edited by CM21

Hi everyone. If this help for mechanics improvements... I was asking for ways to give loyalty points discounting tax from the calculation. This is because the costumer is getting points from "your product and also the tax you have to return to the government" (in Puerto Rico is 11.5% of sale tax). So give points from tax it is kind of a loss, because from the product, you just sacrifice a littler part of your profit to benefit your client.

It would be better if loyalty points come from "sub total" or some "hided total before taxes". I played with some maths to achieve what I need , but maybe it could be more easier.  Just giving feedback if it helps :)

Best wishes for every owner here!

It would be nice to have some customization options with the loyalty points. All or nothing isn't ideal for everyone.

I've posted something similar 3 years ago. Definitely of interest and I would pay for the dev cost if possible. I've tried other digital loyalty programs but it adds and additional system which adds another component for the staff and customers. I have a car wash and it would be great to have a program where points are acquired by specific items instead of getting currency back. For example tracking for every 10 sedan washes they get one free. Or for 10 SUV washes they get one free. I need to play points to different car sizes. Today they get accumulate credits based on their spending amount not by the item as you all are aware. Again some of us are willing to spend for the dev cost as I am seeing. Loyverse team it would be awesome if we can pay for this feature to be built. 

Tambahkan fitur qr code generator untuk id pelanggan. Dengan tujuan bisa membuat member card dan bisa pencarian cepat. Terima kasih

I would really appreciate the ability to either edit or enter prices on a saved ticket.

Ideally I would like to make a ticket with all the items and weights required and save it to a customer. Then when it comes to preparing the order, go down the list entering prices as I go.

The problem is if someone makes an order to collect in 2 days time, I would like to put it into the system as a ticket. But, I wouldn't make the order up until the day.

This is a problem if they order:

2kg x Item A

1.5kg x Item B

5kg x Item C

And when it comes to making the order up it's actually:

2.3kg x Item A

1.4kg x Item B

4.9kg x Item C

As a greengrocer this is expected, but if I used Loyverse I would be losing money on Item A and the customer would be losing money on the other two items. This would probably even out at the total but if the customer happened to weigh either Item B or C they might assume I had ripped them off and not come back.

This is not worth the risk.

This would also make the inventory management completely wrong and pointless.

When you first add an item to the ticket you can edit it's price and weight, then that functionality is lost once saved. Why? It makes no sense to me... What is losing that functionality gaining?

Please, add ID entry to customer profile. So, that we can search by ID code. ID code is very useful and practical for making PVC loyalty card. A unique identifier with privacy and security.

20200629_094056.jpg

Hello. We plan to add the Customer code field soon. And this field you can be used to loyalty cards.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Hi Loyverse

Currently I am very happy with using Loyverse system at my car wash. Thank you.

Now I want to suggest just one about 'add customer to ticket' function.

I always type car registration number(customer) to search if he or she is registered customer and then type it again on the 'create customer' screen when no search result.

This means I have to type two times the same registration number.

Can you display automatically the just typed customer name  on the 'create customer' screen?

It will help the Loyverse users by not typing twice the same customer name. 

Please find out attached files as a example.

슬라이드1.JPG

Hi Loyverse

Currently I am very happy with using Loyverse system at my car wash. Thank you.

Now I want to suggest just one about 'add customer to ticket' function.

I always type car registration number(customer) to search if he or she is registered customer and then type it again on the 'create customer' screen when no search result.

This means I have to type two times the same registration number.

Can you display automatically the just typed customer name  on the 'create customer' screen?

It will help the Loyverse users by not typing twice the same customer name. 

Please find out attached files as a example.

image.png