Belall

Loyverse as it name suggest, don't you think more/ broad choice of loyalty options to choose from should be made available?

Belall

For example: a referral program! or advanced loyalty options as this website offers https://qrloyalty.cards/

What are your views on this community users?

• Sun 1

Tony O
We currently offer a physical card which is stamped every time a customer buys a coffee. After they have bought 10 coffee's they get the 11th Free. It would be great to offer a digital version of this. I think the sign up process needs to kept really simplistic so as not to put off older customers or those who are not tech savvy. We'd like to be able to have plastic loyalty cards that could be swiped/scanned before or during a sale which then keeps a record of their purchases and points value etc. Customisable % or points would also be a great way of upselling particular items/products. Double point Mondays and other workable promotions that could be created by us for specific needs.
  • Like 1

GoodThyme
YES! This is common. Please work on it. Also the Facebook integration.

obejohn

It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to sign a customer up to a loyalty program by scanning the barcode on a plastic card. Once signed up, it would be great if the customers barcode could be scanned and the customers record updated with the transaction. We have been looking at various plastic loyalty cards, but the sticking point is they don't work with Loyverse.

As customers ourselves, we have used these before and they are great.

• Like 1

Timothy
On 11/9/2018 at 9:28 PM, obejohn said:

It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to sign a customer up to a loyalty program by scanning the barcode on a plastic card. Once signed up, it would be great if the customers barcode could be scanned and the customers record updated with the transaction. We have been looking at various plastic loyalty cards, but the sticking point is they don't work with Loyverse.

As customers ourselves, we have used these before and they are great.

I thought about this myself. Using a card. The only thing I can think of is using the phone number field as look up for any loyalty cards. But I can not test whether anything can be scanned into the field because we don't use a scanner right now. But if it did work, and you can get loyalty cards with a max number of 15 characters, numbers only. Then you could, theoretically, use that field for loyalty cards. If you can't scan in those search fields, and when adding the number to the customer profile, then perhaps use a smaller number count say 6 or 7. That is just an idea for a temporary solution with how it is currently set up.

Figured I would share this idea just in case it does help someone... 

• Fire 1

obejohn

Thanks for sharing this Timothy, it is something that I hadn't considered (or even thought of). Our android tablets allow the camera to be used as a scanner, so I will investigate when I get some spare time. Thanks once again for your suggestion.

Faizan

Exactly. Where is the proper Loyalty program?
Or at least a quicker way to add a customer to a transaction. We can make a unique barcode for them and then scan it everytime they show us their barcode? Or a QR code. We can simply print their barcode or a QR code on a piece of card and they can scan that card every time they make a purchase. If we are not giving another app, we can give them a QR or barcode that can be assigned to their user in the backend. Simple.