How can i delete my Loyverse account?

asap
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

You need to contact the Loyverse support team. Please write specifically to privacy@loyverse.com  from the business owner's email address. Loyverse managers can help to delete it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

How I can remove account? 

And register again as same email. 

Because the support team can't delete all receipts again. 

First time, I test the app myself to decide that will use this or not. Then I request delete all receipts. 

Second time, I need to test and teach the employees to use the app. So, I have to request delete receipts again. But Loyverse team can't do it anymore. 

I don't know how to do next. Not easy to let employees learn again if change to use other app or I need have take a days to setup new account again..... 

If you want to delete your account and all your data, please write from the business owner's email specifically to privacy@loyverse.com with the subject "Delete my account". Our support team will then delete your account upon request and send you a reply by email.

You can use option to cancel receipts in back office 

• 7 months later...
27 minutes ago, Danoutch said:

I would like to erase my account so I can start working. could somebody help me

thanks

• 9 months later...

Hello to all!

I am trying to de-activate my account and unsubscribe from Loyverse. Could you please help me on how to do so?

Best regards!

Hello! If you want to delete your account and all your data, you can do it yourself at the Back office.
To access the account settings, click on the 'Account' button in the Back Office's main menu.
Delete account options at the account profile form available only for the account owner.
Deleting accounts require password confirmation for security reasons.
For more details check here: https://help.loyverse.com/help/account-settings-in-back-office

image.png.b56fc7dda3fbc8fca947ee30e009196a.png