Stock and Open tickets

Alex

Hello there,

One question for those who use open tickets.

When would you prefer to deduct item quantity from your stock? At the time when the payment is made or when you just save an items in open ticket?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm a new Loyverse User and got the problem that is discussed here. Does there exist a fix of this problem? Item quantity is not deducted with open tickets. 

I got a lots of reservations and at the moment I do not not how to reserve items. 

Who can help?

• 3 months later...

I have the exact same problem. People run a tab (using open tickets) and after three stock takes I now realised that open tickets are not deducted from stock. Extremely annoying to now manage. Now when the open tickeys are paid the stock levels will be wrong again.

And you.cant export open tickets to account for the stock and do it manually either. This really is a big shortcoming for me, so much so that I will look at alternatives. We run a non profit organisation and the income generated from these sales will barely cover the cost to use the stock management add on, which I'm not even sure will address this particular issue.

Please add a feature to track stock on open tickets. One that.can be toggled on it off. In some businesses sales are only made when payment has been done, in others stock is given prior to payment. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2020 at 5:57 AM, Francois_ZA said:

I have the exact same problem. People run a tab (using open tickets) and after three stock takes I now realised that open tickets are not deducted from stock. Extremely annoying to now manage. Now when the open tickeys are paid the stock levels will be wrong again.

And you.cant export open tickets to account for the stock and do it manually either. This really is a big shortcoming for me, so much so that I will look at alternatives. We run a non profit organisation and the income generated from these sales will barely cover the cost to use the stock management add on, which I'm not even sure will address this particular issue.

Please add a feature to track stock on open tickets. One that.can be toggled on it off. In some businesses sales are only made when payment has been done, in others stock is given prior to payment. 

+1 !!

When I create Open tickets for deliveries in future the stock changes at the Moment only after creating the Bill. How can i Change that? For my Business the Stock have to Change with creating the Open ticket.

• 7 months later...

Same problem here guys, until there is an option to deduct stock as soon as the item is ordered and saved to an open ticket, the only work around (for me) is to close the ticket as a sale, go to the receipts and save a screen shot or print the receipt, then place it an un paid tickets box or folder. Once the sale is complete, then the stock will be deducted.