Donald

Can i change my email of registration?

Question

Donald
I need to change my email, I don't want to use the same one which I registered with. And I don't find any option at the Back Office or the app. Is it possible to do?

5 answers to this question

James Lavud

It's not possible to change the email of registration by yourself. If you need it, you would have to specifically write to help@loyverse.com using your current owner email.

Loyverse support team will receive it and help you to change the owner email. It might take a few minutes or a few hours, but no more. 

You can also write them through the onine chat to let them know you sent them a request.

WhiteRabbit

Is it possible to change the e-mailadress on created POS, Back Office and Dashboard. I have created a POS for his Tattoo shop and I am testing it at this moment. But is it also possible to change my testing environment into his production environment by setting all the setting over to his e-mail account and his hardware?

Theodore

This is possible. But you need to send a request to the support team.

Andrew Wojtowicz

i'm the owner account of our account.  im just using the free version.  not credit cards.  i have all our items setup and everyone that works our stand uses the same account to run loyverse.  my question is?  i left the league and i want the person that took over to continue to use the system i built  for all of our items.  is it possible to change the email address of the owner so they keep all of the settings or do they have to start a new account?  i really dont want to them to use my email when im no longer there.  

andres
On 9/7/2017 at 3:05 PM, James Lavud said:

It's not possible to change the email of registration by yourself. If you need it, you would have to specifically write to help@loyverse.com using your current owner email.

Loyverse support team will receive it and help you to change the owner email. It might take a few minutes or a few hours, but no more. 

You can also write them through the onine chat to let them know you sent them a request.