Phyllis

Composite items doesn't show

Question

Phyllis

Hi there, I've loaded composite items as per your instructional video but when I create my product and try and select the various items, it doesn't appear to be available

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Gabbi

Hi! You cannot see your composite item in sale screen? Maybe you forgot to mark it available for sale.

Phyllis

Hi there,  I've made sure that all items show "for sale in store" but the composite items I can select from only shows SKU00001 to 8 available for selection.

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Awadz
      By Awadz
      Why certain item does not display on composite item when i +ADD ITEM.
      Example
      I create Item A, Item B, Item C as (Raw Material)
      Item E (for Production) = Contain Composite of Item A+B
      Item D (for sale) = Contain Composite of Item E + Item C

My issue is, Item E does not appear on composite item when i want to select it while creating Item D..

What happen? Thank You

• Marks
      By Marks
      Hi folks
      I too am having a similar issue (as earlier reported by others). Please help. 
      All the ingredients/ITEMS are not showing up when I try to make a dish/COMPOSITE-ITEM. What am I doing wrong? I think I have covered all basics, watched the tutorials, etc 😞

Mark
    • CWL
      By CWL
      How to I add and keep track of items I buy in packs but sell as both single units and as packs?
    • doko
      By doko
      I create items like tomato and onion and then I create a composite item burger from tomato and onion and then I create a composite item called beef burger sandwich from burger plus bread.
      When I make an order from beef burger sandwich the inventory only decreases bread and standard burger and not decrease tomato and onion.
    • gqsheffield
      By gqsheffield
      Hi,
      We have a system set up so that our vodka has two variants: 25ml and 50ml.
      Obviously if 50ml is used then it's technically two of the 25ml, but still only subtracts 1 from the stock, is there any way to make the 50ml variant a composite of two 25ml? 
      we were able to do this with separate items completely but having a wide range of spirits makes everything very disorganised.

Any help is much appreciated