Theodore

How do you track your expenses and do you use accounting software?

Reachnet

i'm using Manager Accounting Software Desktop edition, downloaded from www.manager.io

easy to use and lite

Alfred A Challis

To offer cloud accounting integration would be really helpful for our Franchisees, and would make their life a lot easier.

I recommend Sage Accounting, since it is cost effective and mostly used in South Africa and has all functionalities needed for SME's. 

Therefore, we would like to link our Sage Accounting profile to our Loyverse POS and have our transaction records updated automatically each day in Sage Accounting, including our records for customer and supplier accounts.

CroftsChocs

Yes I've recently started using QuickBooks as it already seems to work well with my Loyverse set up. I can do all my calling up/record keeping from one tablet! Integration between Loyverse and QuickBooks would be amazing!

Keep up the great work, can't wait for the update integrating sumup on Android.

Thanks

Guil

I created another store labelled Store-Expenses. There I let my staffs input all expenses to the smallest cost.

Spellbound

quickbook integration please

noahsarkcafe1

I'm in Canada and using Quickbooks now. Loyverse intergration would be huge. Please let me know more.

Teverz

QuickBooks Intergration would be awesome

Highland Park

We do it manually and uses Google Sheet (temporary) to keep our books in check. We are looking to use a simple accounting software in the near future that has cloud services.

• Like 1

eantelo

Quickbooks integration please.

Teverz

Switched to Sage Accounting

buysupplies

Wave Apps worked for me and it's FREE!

• Like 1

4Riders

I tried exploring a lot of options to address this but seems the best way is to enhance the Loyverse POS. There's a semi automated approach w/ Loyverse system through "shift" using "paid-out but I can't export the details in excel thus it is not that helpful. I hope there's a way to export details of paid in and paid out. I found other POS with somehow capabilities to record expenses but still exploring the pros and cons compared w/ Loyverse. I'm willing to pay if this is somehow part of Loyverse. Hoping for this feature to be included. Thanks!