Is there a possibility to sideload the Loyverse app and have it run without Play Store support?

Shamass94

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Will the APK works with the devices that really don't support Google anymore like HUAWEI?
I read that Huawei is still running android but they don't get any support from google directly, so will it works?

• 10 months later...

I have a touch screen Acer Chromebase which does not have playstore access.

Is there a possibility to sideload the Loyverse app and have it run without playstore support?

If so where can I get the real installation files?

Thank you Andy but those are APK's and need the playstore to run.

I have a gorgeous large Acer Chromebase with a touch screen that does not have the playstore.

The thing is so nice I cannot justify replacing it with another $1000 chromebase.

I cannot use a laptop or tablet because they are too small so a chromebase is my only option.

I hate the idea of buying a new one to run one app so I am hopping there is some kind of an official solution to run APK's on a chromebook without playstore support.

OK, so cloud ready was not the answer.

I ended up installing the full version of Chrome OS and it works.

See the tutorial of how to convert almost any old PC, or expired chromebook, into full Chrome OS to run Loyverse.

Insane, now any touch PC can run Loyverse!!!

Edited by RedRider

By the way, even non touch screens will work if you are ok with using a mouse.

I have tried a non touch screen on an old PC and you can use a mouse instead.

So basically ANY windows machine, expired chromebook, a chromebook without playstore support or any old computer you have can be converted to run Loyverse.

PS. Since chrome OS uses very little resources even a dog slow old windows PC flies with Chrome and Loyverse installed.