How to active Loyverse by debit card?

dede

• 1 year later...

Hi! Usually card is declined by card-issuing bank. And we cannot help from our side. We can recommend you to try the following steps:

1. Contact your bank and check with them why transaction is declined. One of the common problem is Insufficient Funds. Please check if you have enough funds 

2. Retry payment later, let's say tomorrow. Because if your bank see too many attempts to withdraw funds from your card in a short time, your bank fraud system may block your transactions

3. You can try to use the card of other bank

4. We can accept wire bank transfers as well, however only for annual subscriptions. And all bank fees must be paid by the sender. If you would like to pay by a bank transfer, we can send you the proforma invoice.

• 5 months later...
On 2/13/2020 at 6:42 AM, Mag said:

Hi! Usually card is declined by card-issuing bank. And we cannot help from our side. We can recommend you to try the following steps:

1. Contact your bank and check with them why transaction is declined. One of the common problem is Insufficient Funds. Please check if you have enough funds 

2. Retry payment later, let's say tomorrow. Because if your bank see too many attempts to withdraw funds from your card in a short time, your bank fraud system may block your transactions

3. You can try to use the card of other bank

4. We can accept wire bank transfers as well, however only for annual subscriptions. And all bank fees must be paid by the sender. If you would like to pay by a bank transfer, we can send you the proforma invoice.

Hi, my trial period just had finished and I tried to fill my credit card information and pay for the employee management module but the "mastercard ID check" doesnt send me the pin number to my cellphone. I just read that theres another way to pay for the full year with a wire bank transfer. Im interested. Could you please send me the link? Thanks

Please contact us on help@loyverse.com from owner's email. Indicate for which subscriptions and which numbers of stores or employees you would like to pay. And we will send you the proforma invoice. Please note that all bank fees must be paid by the sender.