dede

How to active Loyverse by debit card?

Question

I'm from Indonesia, I use three banks with maestro and visa but when I fill to active by debit card, all of the cards is rejected. is there someone have the same experience with me, please.

3 answers to this question

Hi! Usually card is declined by card-issuing bank. And we cannot help from our side. We can recommend you to try the following steps:

1. Contact your bank and check with them why transaction is declined. One of the common problem is Insufficient Funds. Please check if you have enough funds 

2. Retry payment later, let's say tomorrow. Because if your bank see too many attempts to withdraw funds from your card in a short time, your bank fraud system may block your transactions

3. You can try to use the card of other bank

4. We can accept wire bank transfers as well, however only for annual subscriptions. And all bank fees must be paid by the sender. If you would like to pay by a bank transfer, we can send you the proforma invoice.

thank you for your answer...i have contacted its support and they still keep looking to solve my problem...by the way...where country are you from? Indonesia?

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now