Loyverse has been developing a new version of the Loyverse POS app 2.0 for Android which includes a new design, customized sales screen, and many other long-awaited features. Finally, it is open to everyone for testing.
- App redesign
- Added item layout setup to quickly access most used items, categories, and discounts (tablet only)
- Added split and merge open tickets features
- Added support for Loyverse CDS (Customer Display System)
- Added barcode scanning with a built-in camera
- Added dining options (dine in, takeout, delivery)
- Added predefined open tickets
- Added support for item variants
- Added access to receipts made in offline mode
- Added access to receipts of other POS devices of the same store
- Added the option to view and edit item stock quantity
- Added suggested cash amounts for quick payment (tablet only)
- Added the option to resend receipt to email
- Added the option to print shift report
- Added support for tax application depending on dining option
- Added sales summary to shift report.
You can accept an invitation and download the beta version on the Google Play by this link.
The latest version available for Android 4.2 or higher.